Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 02477923434.
These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you) , whether in store or by phone, via our website on tablet, mobile or on other applications.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering as these terms will apply to any orders you place.
We are Flori's Pizza Limited a company registered in England and Wales under number 14302225 whose registered office is at 189 Walsgrave Road,, Coventry, CV2 4RF with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number 02477923434 ; (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell our products to you. By placing an order, you agree to be bound by these
Terms and Conditions. If you don’t agree to our terms and conditions, you should not place an order.
You can only purchase our products from the Website if you are eligible and are at least 18 years old.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Website means our website www.florispizza.co.uk on which the Goods are advertised.
- The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and color of the Goods supplied.
- In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
Subject to minimum delivery spends, Stores offer a delivery service to certain prescribed areas to ensure that our products are at their best when they reach your door. If you live outside a prescribed delivery area, you will not be able to have our products delivered to your door although you may collect any products you order from our store.
When delivering to apartment blocks, flats or hotels, drivers may deliver straight to customers’ doors, or they may deliver to the main door or reception area of the building and they will NOT carry more than £10. This policy is in place to ensure the driver’s safety.
Personal information and Registration
- When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of time.
- 1 day from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
- The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
All products are subject to availability.
We don’t use nuts in our products, however, some ingredients are produced in factories that handle nuts and some ice creams contain nuts.
Stores are busy working environments and there is a risk of cross-contamination between toppings. If you have an allergy we strongly advice that you do not order online. Instead, please telephone the store and inform your order-taker at the Store directly in full of your allergies.
We do have a number of options available for vegetarians which are indicated on our menus. We also have procedures in place for making pizzas that are suitable for vegetarians however please note that we do not have a dedicated preparation or cooking area in our stores for vegetarian food. If you are a vegetarian please inform your order-taker who will do their best to ensure that any risk of cross-contamination with your order is minimized.
Great care is taken in the preparation of all our products, however, we cannot guarantee that all bones from meat products have been removed and some may remain. Olives may contain stones
Cooked ham is formed from cured pork legs with added water. Ground beef, chicken breast strips and smoked bacon rashers contain added water
Some products may have been previously frozen
Our pizzas are handmade to order with fresh dough. The images of our products contained on our menus and Sites are for illustrative purposes only.
Availability and Delivery of Products
We strive to maintain our excellent reputation for on-time delivery However, unfortunately, some factors are outside of our control such as the weather and traffic conditions that may occasionally prevent us from delivering your order on time.
This means that you won’t be entitled to cancel your order or claim compensation if your order isn’t fulfilled by specific time delivery or collection time displayed.
we do not support the use of third party delivery service companies to deliver our food to you. We do all deliveries ourselves
we will do its best to deliver your order in accordance with the date and time confirmed to you at the time of your order.
We don’t deliver outside our delivery aera so we strongly suggest that you check delivery availability on your aera with the store before placing your order
Risk and Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal, returns and cancellation
- You can withdraw the Order by telling us on a reasonable time before we start to prepare your order , if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
If you wish to cancel an order after food has been used to start preparing it, you may be charged the full price of the order and no refund will be due to you.
However, We reserve the right to cancel any order, before or after acceptance, and will notify you immediately of any such cancellation
You will not be charged for any orders that we cancel. Any payment made prior to an order being cancelled by us will be reimbursed using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchas
Our prices are as quoted on our menu, on our site and/or in our store and may change from time to time, although changes will not affect orders already placed.
Offers and deals prices are not to be used on conjunction with each other. Any deal or offer is not to be used on top of or in conjunction with any other deal or offer on menu, in store offer or leaflets or online offers.
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality;
Successors and our sub-contractors
- Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- policy ( ) and cookies policy ( ).
- These Terms and Conditions should be read alongside, and are in addition to our policies, including our privacy
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- 'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the GDPR.
- 'GDPR' means the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- 'Data Controller', 'Personal Data' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Proce ss that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected; we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: email@example.com.
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: if a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.
Variation of these Terms and Conditions
We have the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Those changes will not take effect to existing contracts or retrospectively, meaning that if you have placed an order which is subject to our terms and conditions, that contract will continue unaffected, but any order placed after the date of newly published terms will be subject to those new terms. Any changes we make to these terms and conditions will be posted on this page. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority.